YARCOMBE PARISH COUNCIL
Chairman: Cllr Nick Randle
Clerk: Sarah-Jane Martin
The Belfry, Yarcombe, Honiton, Devon EX14 9BD
Tel: 01404 861234 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To: Cllrs Nick Randle, (Chairman), Lesley Pidgeon (Vice Chairman), David Barnes, Steve Horner, Tony Long, Sue Parris, Clive Stone, Maggie Tomkinson, Tony Wiggins, Cllrs Ian Chubb and Paul Diviani.
All members of the Council are summoned to attend a meeting of Yarcombe Parish Council to be held in The Yarcombe Village Hall on Monday 4th February 2019 at 8pm for the transaction of business as set out below.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Signed: Sarah-Jane Martin, Clerk, 26th January 2019
1. Apologies for Absence
Cllr Tony Wiggins
2. Declarations of Interest
To receive disclosures of pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests in items on the agenda.
To sign as a correct record the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday 7th January 2019.
4. Parish Council Priorities
5.b Open Session for Public Participation
a. To receive the Clerks report on the current Financial Position
b. To approve payments in line with the schedule in the Clerks Report.
To receive the following Reports
a. County Councillor
b. District Councillor
d. Yarcombe Community Land Trust
e. Reports from Individual Councillors
8. Clerk and Correspondence
Discussion / Decisions and Actions required:
• To confirm a transfer of £20,000.00 into the Unity Trust Savings Account.
• Email received form Helen Parris “I am writing on behalf of Yarcombe Jubilee Hall Committee regarding the proposed four multiple use signs for the village. After a discussion at our committee meeting it was agreed the signs would be vulnerable to theft, inconvenient when events clash and the Hall is not prepared to contribute financially towards them. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.”
• Thelma’s resignation from her Snow Warden duties at the end of this Winter.
To receive and endorse the Planning Decisions of the Council taken since last meeting under delegated authority:
To discuss formalities of a visit when having applied for planning permission
Emmetts Farm Beacon Yarcombe Honiton EX14 9LU – General purpose agricultural building
Ref. No: 18/2687/FUL, Status: Pending Consideration
Littledown Fields Land to the East of Littledown Yarcombe – General purpose agricultural building and associated concrete apron, and roofing over yard area.
Ref. No: 19/0001/FUL, Status: Pending Consideration
10. To confirm the date of the next meeting being Monday 4th March at 8pm in The Jubilee Hall, Yarcombe